JOIN US – DROP US AN EMAIL TODAY!
PropertyAsiaDirect is hiring! We’re looking for motivated, talented individuals who aspire to make an impact in the digital media space.
Why Join PropertyAsiaDirect?
You will be given space to explore and test new ideas and new solutions to real world problems. You will be picking up A LOT of new skills and honing existing ones, through personal mentorship, paid courses and of course, on the job itself. You will be given a stake in the business, so that you will be well rewarded as the company grows and flourishes together with the team.
We’re looking to fill the following positions:
Digital Marketing Executive (Full-time)
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, mainly Facebook and Google ads
- Design, build and maintain social media marketing efforts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize budget and performance based on the insights
- Create landing pages using WordPress or other software and optimize user experience
- Manage a team of contractors and freelancers for projects
- Perform a variety of other digital marketing related tasks
- Test and execute new ideas and solutions on a regular basis
- Diploma/Degree in marketing, new media, communications, information systems, or related fields
- Working knowledge in Facebook advertising, Google AdWords, SEO, WordPress
- Ability to write well
- Being meticulous is a MUST as we deal with rather complex ad accounts
- Self-motivated, proactive, easy/fun to work with, can work independently and in a team, learn new things quickly, love using technology and online media
- 1-3 years of working experience in digital marketing will be highly advantageous
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Singaporeans/PRs only
Please email [email protected] with your CV and last drawn salary.
Social Media Intern (Full-time/3-6 months)
- Craft and post social media content regularly on various platforms
- Write original blog posts, articles on our blogs
- Create simple graphics and videos for our social media content
- Other social media marketing-related tasks
- Pursuing a Diploma/Degree in marketing, new media, communications, information systems, or related fields
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest Snapchat, etc.
- Ability to write well
- Be a very likeable person
Please email [email protected] with your CV.