There will be three upcoming launches which are all 99-year leasehold condominium projects that will be opened for sales within the next one month or two and we will be breaking down the pros and cons of purchasing each of them.
The 3 Upcoming Launches:
- Location: This development is situated at Lorong Lew Lian, within walking distance to Serangoon MRT Station and NEX Shopping Centre. Moreover, it is only a 6-9mins drive away from Orchard and the CBD.
- Amenities: Shopping Centre, Eateries like Chomp Chomp, Serangoon Stadium and many other facilities.
- Developer: Forestwood Residences is developed by renowned developer CDL which has produced countless high-end developments.
- High Demand: Two residential properties within the vicinity namely the Bartley Residences, is 100% sold while the Bartley Ridge from the same developer is also 99% sold, thus making Forest Woods Residences extremely in demand.
- Price: It will probably be priced around $13xx PSF, which means a 1-bedroom will be priced around $6xxK. However, the location justify the price-tag.
- Price: The ALPS Residences will be the most affordable development in 2016. Prices for a 1-bedroom will start from $4xxK. It is a no-brainer to invest in this development as it is easily the cheapest development one can afford in the current market.
- Developer: MCC Land won the tender among 12 bids. MCC Land also has a project, The Santorini, that is located within walking distance away from The ALPS Residences.
- Mature Estate: New developments in the area as well as various employment openings are right within reach. The Changi Business Park, Tampines Regional Centre, and SUTD are reputable platforms more than enough to sustain living.
- Accessibility: This location is a few bus-stops away from Tampines MRT Station, which makes it rather inaccessible for daily commuters.
- Price: Parc Riviera will most likely to be priced around $11xx-$12xx PSF and a 1-bedroom will be priced somewhere around $5xxK, hence making it rather affordable for investors.
- Sold-Out Project Nearby: The Waterfront@Faber is fully sold-out and it is located just opposite Parc Riviera, therefore there will undoubtedly be a demand for this development.
- Jurong Business District: Property prices in Jurong has sky-rocketed ever since the government revealed plans to turn Jurong into the 2nd CBD. With the future High-speed Railyway to KL situated at Jurong East, Parc Riviera will see a potential rise in value due to the trickling effect.
- Education Hub: Parents and kids of the new Condo @ West Coast Vale will never have a hard time travelling to the Anglo Chinese School, Nan Hua School, Japanese Secondary School, Commonwealth Secondary School and National University of Singapore.
- Accessibility: This location is a few bus-stops away from Jurong East MRT, hence it is not as accessible, which is compensated by its price.
These upcoming launches all sound rather attractive to me. What about you? Which of these upcoming launches do you like and which one would you buy?